Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pitch 1x09 'Scratched' Promo Reaction!

If I Thought This Week Was Something For Bawson, Then I Don't Know How Any of Us Are Going To Be Able to Wait for December 1st...


 









Pitch has a thing for keeping us on the edge of our seats and next episode has that for sure. 


Season 1, Episode 9's premise is: 

Mike becomes the biggest news story in the MLB when rumors start about him waiving his no-trade clause. Meanwhile, Evelyn and Will  go in on a business venture together, but Amelia is concerned that it relies too heavily on Ginny's fame 

Once again what does Pitch do? Show us important information right before another 2 week hiatus! I've got to admit I haven't had a promo want to give answers already since Beanball or Wear It so this one's got something to say. In the last few seconds of the promo we saw Mike and Ginny getting close and for me this is one moment I've been waiting for a long time since Episode 1 and I'll be pretty upset if Pitch fools but so far it looks oh so real.

PREDICTIONS 

- Ginny and Mike will either share a goodbye kiss, a real kiss, or the Pitch writers are pulling one on us and Ginny/Mike turn at the last second and don't really kiss but guys, look at this picture and tell me does it look like either Ginny or Mike will turn away at the last second?





I DON'T THINK SO!!!!



- Mike, I think will, literally play his last game for the team

- I think Oscar and Al will fight with Charlie to have Mike stay on the team

- Ginny and Mike will have a lot of Bawson moments throughout the episode 

- Mark-Paul Gosslear said in an recent interview that in episode 9 it's super complicated and in episode 10 it's super awkward so using this for a prediction either Mike stays, Amelia and Blip find out about the kiss and it's very awkward, or the Padres and the Cubs play each other in the National League Championship Series 

- What if Mike encounters Rachel again and it causes a dispute

Check the official pictures of 'Scratched' right here!!











'Scratched' premieres December 1 at 9/8C on FOX! Make sure to tweet #RenewPitch too

No comments:

Post a Comment