Saturday, October 29, 2016

Tumblr User Thinks Joe Buck Confirmed That Ginny Baker Will Make The World Series?

I was of Course Browsing on Tumblr To See What The Pitch Fandom Thinks Of Everything Relevant On The Show And I Happended to Come Across This Post..
http://offleshandspirit.tumblr.com/post/152448504223/its-official-ginny-baker-makes-it-to-the-world

Don't get me wrong I'm all for Ginny making to the World Series. Heck I'm a HUGE Ginny Baker fan! It would be cool if Ginny would make it with her team  to the World series but this post has little proof to support the claim. For 1, Pitch has yet to get that far on the series let alone, the NLCS. We're at Trading Deadline People!

The idea of a woman making it into the World Series sounds amazing. Just because Joe Buck mentions during Game 3 to watch Pitch is probably because he wants viewers to watch the show and MLB is partnering up with Pitch so as of right now there isn't enough evidence to support the Padres winning the NLCS and I hope they do just as of right now I hope and so should you...

No comments:

Post a Comment